[thelist] for loop, array and mouseover teazer

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 17:31:57 CDT 2007

Mark Groen wrote:
> Arrays start at "0" [0,1,2,3,4,5,6] so you have seven items but are not
> referencing the first ball_object_array[0]
> Helps?
Not really.

The first item (array[0] is my default. Then ball1 is array[1], ball2 is
array[2] and so forth.

It seems to be iterating through the id's because every div fires but
changeBall always reads count as 7 so mouseover is wrong but mouseout is OK.

It appears to be that I'm referencing the objects incorrectly rather
than a problem with the arrays.

Kind Regards
Chris Price

chris.price at choctaw.co.uk

Tel. 01524 825 245
Mob. 0777 451 4488

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder
while Excellence is in the Hand of the Professional

-+- Sent on behalf of Choctaw Media Ltd -+-

Choctaw Media Limited is a company
registered in England and Wales
with company number 04627649

Registered Office: