[thelist] enhancing javascript skills

Nancy Johnson nancychristine49 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 19:34:59 CDT 2007

I am interested in enhancing my JavaScript skills, which are basic.  I can manipulate existing javascripts to work for me, but I cannot write JavaScript easily.

I would prefer an online course or courses and wonder if anyone has any suggestions

I have taken courses at the HTML Writers Guild with some success, but I hate reading lectures
Linda.com which has a video, but I'm not sure there is anyone whom you can ask questions and submit exersizes that you do to.

Then there are more expensive but short and intense courses given by private companies some online some in person that came up as I was doing a google search and don't know their quality.

My goal is to write my own javascript.

I am an expert in html/xhtml and css.

Thanks in advance for your time

Nancy Johnson