[thelist] thelist Digest, Vol 55, Issue 10

Carlo Bongiovanni carlo.bongiovanni at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:12:09 CDT 2007

Thanks for yours and other people's suggestions.
About this site, I must use ASP (.NET), and someone suggested me to do the
work by putting the translations in the database, and then choosing which
one to show.
I'm not sure if this approach is good, i fear that using a db the web-site
could be really slow, but at the end i'll choose between that approach, and
the one using a global variable...

About my knowledges and possibilities, I have no problem using server side
languages, and the website will be in a dedicated server all for it.

Thanks everyone
CB

2007/9/11, thelist-request at lists.evolt.org <thelist-request at lists.evolt.org