[thelist] images in pdf

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Sep 19 09:11:02 CDT 2007

Bob Meetin - www.dottedi.biz wrote:
> A client has a batch of pdf documents with images. Is there any easy way
> to extract the images without having to do a snapshot and lose quality?
> At this point I can probably request that they get me originals in jpg
> or tiff, so this is really a nice to know...
If you have Acrobat, you should be able to enlarge the image enough
there and use the tools to extract the images.  I have done this several
times with acceptable results for the web.  This is especially true if
the PDF file has not been optimized in any way.

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"