[thelist] emails coming in multiples

Lisa B McLaughlin lisa at allspunup.com
Tue Oct 9 15:49:57 CDT 2007

Calling all wizards!

I have a client who sometimes gets multiple emails, say over 300 sometimes.
The hosting service says it's an Office 2003 problem.  Updating the
computers doesn't really stop the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I am up for suggestions.  Naturally this
is an important client.  Just for the record, the emails are forwarded to
another account, then delivered to the client.  Could this be the problem?
I routinely do this sort of things so I didn't think it was part of the
problem.

The site is on a Linux system on Network Redux in Virginia.  Any help or
advice is welcome.

Thanks, Lisa

Lisa B. McLaughlin, NCW

 <mailto:Lisa at AllSpunUp.com> Lisa at AllSpunUp.com

 T:  +44 (0)  1943 468624

M:  +44 (0) 7835 947606

AllSpunUp

Websites that work for you.