[thelist] On a MAC , start Firefox -P or -ProfileManager in a script or command

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Wed Oct 10 10:35:30 CDT 2007

Open Terminal.

File -> Save As...

Save as "Firefox Profile Manager"  (you _may_ have to put .term at
the end of this)

Choose "Where".  Desktop is easy to find.  Move it later.....

Under "Execute this Command", put your command line in there.  You
might add a ";exit" to the end of it to auto-close the Terminal window.

Save.

Haven't tested myself, but it should work.  Good luck!

Stephen

P.S. -- "MAC" is a hardware address.  "Mac" is a computer.