[thelist] ecommerce - certificate / authorize.net / payment module configuration

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:56:34 CDT 2007

On 10/18/07, Bob Meetin <bobm at dottedi.biz> wrote:

> In osCommerce payment gateway I see:
>
> *Enable Authorize.net Module* Do you want to accept Authorize.net
> payments? -->  True/False
> *Login Username* used for the Authorize.net service --> ______________
> *Transaction Key* used for encrypting TP data  --> _________________
> *Transaction Mode* used for processing orders  --> Test/Production
> *Transaction Method* used for processing orders --> Credit Card or eCheck

I don't know anything about either of the two carts you're talking
about, but I do use Authorize.Net and those fields look appropriate.

I'm guessing you don't have the Authorize.net Implementation Guide;
download it before you do anything else. It's really well written, and
will make all this easier to understand, even if you're not writing your
own cart/cc interface.

FWIW,
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com