[thelist] ecommerce - certificate / authorize.net / payment module configuration

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Thu Oct 18 12:54:51 CDT 2007

Bob,

I was JUST investigating authorize.net yesterday for a client's website.
They have lots of information on their website for developers, including
downloadable sample code, and a test environment.

Start here:
http://developer.authorize.net/

They also offer the option of getting your own SSL certificate or using
theirs.

HTH
Nan