[thelist] client wishlist - modeling/graphics

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Sun Oct 21 10:50:58 CDT 2007

I have a client who has a product, exercise equipment,  He has PDF
docs/diagrams and some various images.  On his wishlist he would like to
be able to take some of the images and with whatever software that can
do this create some 3 dimensional type moving/rotating views, as if
someone using a video camera is walking around the equipment and moving
up/down at the same time to change perspective.

He mentioned autocad which I have heard of, never seen.  I'm wondering
what application is used to create web-ready imagery like this.  Or what
service/skillset I need to look for knowing that this is something I
will likely have to farm out.  When trying to describe the requirments
he talked about some of the screensavers he's seen with perspective and
rotating images.

Door #2 which I suggested was to take the equipment to a studio where a
camera/video person could put it on a rotating platform and do it that way.

--
Bob Meetin
dotted i - Internet Strategies & Solutions