[thelist] Stop the Hate - IE6 isn't so bad!

Jon Hughes jon at phazm.net
Wed Oct 24 08:08:23 CDT 2007

Morning, list!

I have just completed my very first blog post, and the first thing I chose
is half-way a rant!  I'm just getting somewhat fed-up with all of the
designers saying we should simply stop coding for IE6, when IE6 isn't really
that hard to code for.

I lay out a few tips to speed up the production of IE6 compatible pages, if
anyone is interested.

I want to thank thelist for increasing my own knowledge so I could write the
article, you all rock J

And don't forget to digg it if ya like it!

-          Jon