[thelist] Stop the Hate - IE6 isn't so bad!

Tigdh Glesain tigdh at tigdh.com
Wed Oct 24 09:19:43 CDT 2007

Contrarily, IE6 isn't that good... (O:

e: tigdh at tigdh.com
m: 0434 249 753 (int) +61434 249 753
p: (03) 6334 2631 (int) +61 3 6334 2631

On 24/10/2007, at 11:08 PM, Jon Hughes wrote:

Morning, list!

I have just completed my very first blog post, and the first thing I
is half-way a rant!  I'm just getting somewhat fed-up with all of the
designers saying we should simply stop coding for IE6, when IE6 isn't
that hard to code for.

I lay out a few tips to speed up the production of IE6 compatible
pages, if
anyone is interested.

I want to thank thelist for increasing my own knowledge so I could
write the
article, you all rock J

And don't forget to digg it if ya like it!

-          Jon

Workers of the Web, evolt !