[thelist] Stop the Hate - IE6 isn't so bad!

Tigdh Glesain tigdh at tigdh.com
Wed Oct 24 09:40:40 CDT 2007

I concur, John, and add my appreciation for the article...

I still struggle with identifying issues that relate to IE full stop,
but IE6 in particular is a pain in the derriere... (O:

I am, at this point in time, a XHTML and CSS devotee, and lean toward
the 'purist' in my approach, so IE6 irks my bone more than most,
mainly because it is so 'standards un-compliant', but moreso because
Microshaft, sorry Microsoft are so bl#@dy minded about their product...

That's my $0.0185 (seeing as I'm in Australia) (O:

Best,

T A G
e: tigdh at tigdh.com
m: 0434 249 753 (int) +61434 249 753
p: (03) 6334 2631 (int) +61 3 6334 2631

On 24/10/2007, at 11:28 PM, Jon Hughes wrote:

> Contrarily, IE6 isn't that good... (O:

Don't get me wrong, I don't like IE6's ability(or lack there-of) any
better
than the next guy, I just think that it is a necessary burden we
designers
and developers have to deal with, until the usage dies down.

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/