[thelist] Stop the Hate - IE6 isn't so bad!

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Wed Oct 24 18:19:10 CDT 2007

The arrival of this email in the list email is so ironic, as for two days I
have been wrestling with my nested divs NOT wrapping text in IE6 where it
looks wonderful in all other browsers! Also, I have a list of questions with
anchor tags that jump down the page (per the request of the client) and the
first question is indented. WHY????? I can't find the reason that this
should happen.

I lean towards hating IE, or I guess, Micro$oft, for making us handle such a
shoddy product.
I will use your css reset in the future and try to conquer my hatred. We do
have to live with IE6 for a while longer.

Thanks for your solution,