[thelist] Finding the company...?

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 04:58:47 CDT 2007

A friend of mine (who is not a web head) was asked by the guy who does
her site, to his server.
She did all that he requested, and now he's being a tool and not
letting ehr have the name back (she's not in debt to him either)...

Anyhoo, I did a reverse look up, and it's name servers are:
NS1.NOTTINGHILL-WEBHOSTING.CO.UK
NS2.NOTTINGHILL-WEBHOSTING.CO.UK

Yey, I can't find info on that Co...

how can I find out who owns this server, and get a contact No/Address
to explain our situation...

Any ideas?

--
Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz