[thelist] spammers - perpetrators

Portman mrport at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 31 20:00:51 CDT 2007

I had the same problem with a client of mine - spammers were sending
tons of spam/crap that was getting out of hand. I changed my clients
form to the Tectite one and used its spam filter options to stop it....
and it has stopped. I have received nothing in weeks now. Let me know if
you want more information - I'd be happy to help.

Riva
P.S. If you change form scripts, make sure you delete the old one off
your server or they will be using it anyway to send you more crap.