[thelist] Miva Merchant?

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:33:13 CDT 2007

Bob,

I was asking becuase, the web site that I was getting to install my client
on
had that pre-installed.  So I was trying to find out how much of an issue
I was going to have.

Now I have a different issue, one piece of software that needs to be
installed
(not from me) is ASP.net, and well the place that I was going to host it is
using Chilisoft.  So I understand that it only supports Classic ASP.

So now I am trying to find a place that does ASP.net, and a shoping card.
Yes, I know there are a ton of them out ther, but my client is a little
sensitive.  Before I knew they used this for ASP (was going to do a W2k3
server)
with them.

I am going to look at the names you gave me..