[thelist] Free *Quality* Excel Book Download

Lee Kowalkowski lee.kowalkowski at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 03:20:01 CST 2007

On 06/11/2007, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:
> My old buddy, TechTV (Canada) star, and author of multiple Excel books; Bill Jelen, is offering the latest edition of his 'Learn Excel from MrExcel' book as a free no-registration-required (16Mb) pdf download.

> Here is the link:
> http://www.mrexcel.com/preview12097.html

Cool, thank you very much for sharing.  Here are some "spreadsheet
usability" rules I'd like to share too:
http://www.mang.canterbury.ac.nz/people/jfraffen/spreadsheets/ - It's
not right up to date, but I think the principles still hold.  I get
sent quite a few spreadsheets that aren't straightforward to use, I
wish they'd read this.  In some cases I wish they hadn't used a
spreadsheet!

--
Lee