[thelist] reasonable expectations for email delivery of HTML

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at otc.fsu.edu
Wed Nov 7 08:49:53 CST 2007

My biggest problem with sending an html confirmation email was with
Eudora.  I tested the email in several different email programs
(Outlook, Outlook Express, Gmail) with html enabled and without and
thought I had it working, then someone with Eudora complained they were
getting "garbli-goop" (meaning they were seeing all the html tags).  I
had to install Eudora and make several tweaks before I got it to work!