[thelist] Layout Stability

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Nov 7 10:07:56 CST 2007

On 2007/11/07 08:01 (GMT-0500) DAVOUD TOHIDY apparently typed:

> However any layout might fail to meet the requirements for layout stability at some point. Not that mine does not meet but as I have provided enough info about my design in my portfolio, it is designed for the rsolutions that I have tested for, locally and online by browsercam's online service not for 2048x1536 . The reason again is in my portfolio. simply, I see it as wasting time etc. BTW You failed to provide a screen capture of any problem in my layout.

You really should change your mailer's posting style. Normal mail and
newsgroup postings should be wrapped somewhere around 76-80 characters. Your
long lines can make your posts hard to read, can make constructing replies
difficult, and also can make the archive of your posts virtually impossible
to use. http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20071105/192489.html has
the longest horizontal scroll I've ever seen on a mailing list archive.
http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html provides a good
explanation of this subject. While you are there, please also read the
section "When replying, should I quote the previous message?"
--
"   A patriot without religion . . . is as great a
paradox, as an honest man without the fear of God."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409