[thelist] Layout Stability

DAVOUD TOHIDY dtohidy at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:17:55 CST 2007

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:36:49 -0600 Stephen wrote:

 >Unless I'm putting the font size up to truely
>gigantic sizes, a well-done site works just fine like this.

I sincerely appreciate your comments. It would be nice if you
could invite some of your friends who are visually impared
to join to this discussion please.

I would love to hear from them too. Or they are welcome
to contact me directly. I would do anything to help my content
be more usable for them.

cheers,

davoud
http://cssfreelancer.awardspace.com