[thelist] Microformats question

Dejan Kozina dejan at kozina.com
Fri Nov 9 13:50:23 CST 2007

Thank you. At least now I know it's not something on my PC. I've just
subscribed to the microformats mailing list in hope somebody there will
be willing to take a look at it.

djn

Hassan Schroeder wrote:
> On Nov 7, 2007 10:45 PM, Dejan Kozina <dejan at kozina.com> wrote:
>
>> I have a page (http://www.monteanalogo.net/programma.htm) with some
>> microformats (hCard and hCalendar) embedded. The hCalendar is minimal:
>> each vevent has just a summary and a dtstart, the only required elements.
>> When checking the thing with Firefox 2.0.0.9 and the Operator extension
>> (v. 0.8) the action 'Add to Yahoo! Calendar' works fine, while 'Add to
>> Google calendar' gives a 'Bad request' error.
>> Is there somebody out there who could double-check this
>
> I can confirm it happens as you say :-) -- using the same version of
> FF/Operator -- but not why  (gotta pack for a road trip!).
>
> Good luck.

Dejan Kozina Web design studio
Dolina 346 (TS) - I-34018 Italy
tel./fax: +39 040 228 436 - cell.: +39 348 7355 225 skype: dejankozina
http://www.kozina.com/  - e-mail: dejan at kozina.com