[thelist] frameset styles

Daniel Kessler danielk at umd.edu
Mon Nov 12 08:58:23 CST 2007

I have a basic frameset and I'd like to add our stylesheet to it.
The left frame is a bunch of links that populate the right frame.
The pages that go in the right frame have no styles set.
When I add the stylesheet to the page containing the frameset, the
style doesn't change in the pages.  If I add a "style='font-
family:blah;'" to the frame declaration the font isn't set to the
page that goes in that frame.  It appears that I have to add the
style to all the pages that will be called.

Is there a way to add this style to the frameset?  Am I missing
something?

thanks.

--

Daniel Kessler