[thelist] Microformats question - SOLVED

Dejan Kozina dejan at kozina.com
Mon Nov 12 20:53:47 CST 2007

Thanks to some good advice from the microformats list I got the answer
and I'm passing it along just in case.
Google Calendar started to behave when I shortened the query down to 779
urlencoded chars. All it took was to move the 'span class="description"'
closing tag forward to contain approx. 400 characters in plain text and
Google played ball.

djn

Dejan Kozina wrote:
> Thank you. At least now I know it's not something on my PC. I've just
> subscribed to the microformats mailing list in hope somebody there will
> be willing to take a look at it.
>
> djn

Dejan Kozina Web design studio
Dolina 346 (TS) - I-34018 Italy
tel./fax: +39 040 228 436 - cell.: +39 348 7355 225 skype: dejankozina
http://www.kozina.com/  - e-mail: dejan at kozina.com