[thelist] Semantic Question....

Lee Kowalkowski lee.kowalkowski at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 13 05:43:28 CST 2007

On 11/11/2007, Jon Hughes <jon at phazm.net> wrote:
> My question is, is it semantically correct to use a table in this instance,
> or to float them in block-level elements, or to make an unordered list?

Interesting, why would floating affect semantics?

This is really tricky, I think you should settle for what makes most
sense without CSS, in which case, it's got to be a headerless table,
which sounds troubling.

The semantics are going to come from the affordance of laying out the
design of something which has become an everyday thing.

If you're worried about accessibility, I'd suggest you have a
text-input as fallback.   It's really difficult to provide insight
without more background.

Good question.

--
Lee