[thelist] Ruby on Rails: why?

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Wed Nov 14 13:09:38 CST 2007

> Definitely, definitely take a look at using MVC frameworks if
> you spend any time building data-driven applications. The
> investment in time getting familiar with the MVC way of
> 'doing things' will be paid off many times over.
>
> My 3c :)

Wow. Paul, you get my 'helpful post of the day' award.

*If* I decide to continue with any kind of coding instead of tossing it
over for business analysis/consultancy/public speaking, I'll spend the
time to love an MVC framework. Your post whacks so much of what I'm
bugged about when I'm coding.

joel