[thelist] Trouble submitting form using javascript

Daniel Kessler danielk at umd.edu
Mon Nov 19 12:11:56 CST 2007

Yeah, that worked great - thanks.  Sometimes I don't think of that
element as an element because it contains no form values, per se.

> Having a form element with the name 'submit' or the id 'submit' will
> cause the submit property of the form to be a reference to that
> element instead of a function. Rename the input.
>
> You should run your HTML through a validator too

Right.  On that note, I did and used a toolset in firefox to do so.
Unfortunately, because of the template that I'm working on, it showed
hundreds of errors, few of which were related to the content.  I see
that I have work to do in my "downtime".

thanks again.

--

Daniel Kessler

University of Maryland College Park