[thelist] PHP multiple style switcher

DAVOUD TOHIDY dtohidy at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:38:23 CST 2007

on Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:46:57 +0000 Martin Wrote:> Don't do it like that - you have no way of telling whether a browser > is what it's claiming to be... except by its abilities.
I understand, but what are the drawbacks for using it anyways?

> You need something like:> http://www.positioniseverything.net/articles/pie-maker/pagemaker_form.php> which will generate CSS that self-selects for you, with all > appropriate hacks in place.

I really could not get this one :) . I am not looking for anybody
or any means to generate CSS. I will write my own CSS which
I have.

I am looking for a php switcher to call up the proper style and
provide more than one style for the same browser.

Am I missing something in here? please let me know.

regards,

davoud