[thelist] PHP multiple style switcher

DAVOUD TOHIDY dtohidy at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:26:38 CST 2007

on Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 14:17:12 -0500 rjmolesa wrote:
> Did I misunderstand your requirement? I thought you only...

Well, sorry if my question is not clear but here it is what
i would like:

I would like to detect the browser in server side, then
load the proper default style giving opportunity to switch to other
styles in the same browser with user interaction, again server side.

And also i would like to provide another means to help the user
to choose the proper css file if anything goes wrong with the
browser detection.

all solution needs to be server side no javascript.

regards
davoud