[thelist] IE7 Problem

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 05:48:35 CST 2007

I am working on a site--it works fine in FF and renders fine in IE7 (IE6
I am working on a bit still) BUT sometimes when I attempt to load the
page in IE7, I see part of the page and then a message:

Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site: http://mysite.com/

Operation aborted

All other pages work fine and SOMETIMES even this home page works. The
home page is indeed different in that only it has a Flash movie. But I
never have this issue with IE6 or FF. The site is here:

Please do not post the actual URL as the site owners do not want it
publicized yet.

Any ideas about this issue?