[thelist] IE7 Problem

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:14:20 CST 2007

 > Hmm, I get operation aborted on IE6/XP.  Does it still happen with CSS
 > and/or JS disabled?

Ah, perhaps it's XP not just IE7--I work on 2K and test IE7 on XP.

> Don't know if it the reason for this, but a UTF-8 BOM in your responses
> after the headers and before the body. After the headers there should
> only be CRLF CRLF (bytes 0D 0A 0D 0A), but you have also EF BB BF.
>
> Maybe you've edited the home page template with an editor that wants to
> add the BOF there?

Yes, I edited the main template and saved it UTF due to Hebrew
characters. Seems that it DID add a character or two before the DOCTYPE.

I tried now to remove it and now I don't see anything in 3 different
editors before the DOCTYPE.

Still not working for me, however. :(

Fred