[thelist] OT: Need a new laptop for development...

Steve Axthelm steveax at pobox.com
Mon Nov 26 12:39:36 CST 2007

+1 on the Macbook Pro. Mine's been brilliant. Load them up with
RAM and run Windows/*nix via VMware.

On 2007-11-26 Nan Harbison <(unknown sender)> wrote:

>I was just using my sister's Mac, which she loves. But I am not sure I could
>handle the lack of a right-click mouse! How do you do all the right click
>stuff on a Mac anyway?

The trackpad allows "2 finger" taps, presses and drags. Really
quite nice and only takes a couple of minutes to get used to.

As for the Windows Key (which personally I don't miss) that can
be remapped to another key.

HTH,

-Steve

--