[thelist] CSS help this time...

Dan Parry dan at virtuawebtech.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 09:44:57 CST 2007

Hi all

First off I forgot to say cheers to Joshua Olson who, with a tiny bit of
prompting, made me realise the link he sent to the list really did have what
I needed

Now I have another issue, this time with CSS... I've set up a div that is
2000px wide but clipped to 550px (there's going to be some JS wizadry,

Problem is this introduces scrollbars into the page to reflect the clipped

Any way around this behaviour?

I'm having a bad week and it's only Tuesday! Thanks in advance

Checked by AVG Free Edition.