[thelist] database structure for speedier queries

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sun Dec 2 09:31:04 CST 2007

Complete nonsense... Clearly I'm right, because I would use a column called
date_completed.  :-)

<tip type="Clean URLs" author="Joshua Olson">
A great way to clean up URLs on a website is to use a URL ReWriting engine.
For example, it will allow you to change a url thusly:

With a rewriting engine, this option comes at effectively no additional CPU
cost to the server while increasing the SE optimization of a page.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time: