[thelist] Dave Davies from Beanstalk

info at beanstalk-inc.com info at beanstalk-inc.com
Wed Dec 5 12:00:43 CST 2007

Hello, this is Dave Davies from Beanstalk Search Engine Positioning, Inc.

I am currently out of the office attending the Search Engine Strategies Conference in Chicago.  I will be out of the office until the 6th of December however I will resume working regular hours as of the 7th.  During the conference I will be making every effort to reply to emails however current client requests will be given the top priority and all other requests will be responded to as time permits.

For information on the conference and what I'm doing there you can visit http://ses.beanstalk-inc.com/.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Regards and looking forward to chatting with you upon my return.

Dave Davies, CEO
Beanstalk Search Engine Positioning, Inc.