[thelist] High Security Password

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 08:33:14 CST 2007

 > Erm, if someone has installed a keylogger on your machine, then what
you send back to their server, is still whatever your PIN/password is.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. My PIN is 123 let's say. When I go to the
homepage today 1 on the graphical keypad is A and 2 is B and 3 is C so I
login with password ABC. But tomorrow 1 is labeled with a Q and 2 Z and
3 F so I login today with password QZF. Even if you KNOW how I login
this time, it won't help because the next time I login, the password is
different--it's different letters each time I login.

Fred