[thelist] using ASP to convert uploaded MS Word doc to PDF

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Dec 6 19:15:14 CST 2007

Joel,

ActivePDF has a server application [0] that will do this.  I got to play
with it for a few minutes a couple years back and it seemed to work.

Joshua

[0] http://www.activepdf.com/products/serverproducts/docconverter/index.cfm

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/