[thelist] digiSHOP 5.0 Anyone?

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Sat Dec 8 13:16:17 CST 2007

Peter,

So no one else has replied.  I don't know about the later versions, but
I set up customer a little over a year back on digishop (they had
purchased it before coming to me). We were not impressed with the
package, ran into a variety of problems.  One of the biggies was that it
required CURL (I think) for some of the shipping stuff to work.
Documentation on errors, problems was incomplete.

-Bob

--
Bob Meetin
dotted i - Internet Strategies & Solutions