[thelist] SQL SELECT and RegEx

Jeffrey Barke jeffrey.barke at themechanism.com
Wed Dec 12 14:06:54 CST 2007

Not sure about RegEx, but if it's always the same HTML tag, you can
use MySQL's REPLACE() function.

Jeffrey

--
Cheers.
Jeffrey Barke

http://www.theMechanism.com

Subscribe to theMechcast, our monthly Podcast:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/theMechcast

theMechanism - London
3rd Floor
405 The Strand
London E14 9FW
United Kingdom
t: +44 (0)20 7240 4964
f: +44 (0)20 7240 2262

--
The information contained in this Electronic mail message is attorney
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of

Blah, blah, blah...