[thelist] Sister's website

Bojan Tesanovic btesanovic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 10:59:10 CST 2007

Hi Rick,

your site is a bit hard to determine the price because it is static HTML
which is more complex to code as you need to have all HTMLs pages
hand coded, while doing this in PHP would save you great amount of time
(2-3 templates with content dynamically injected)

Here is what will I charge:
1. Getting specs and text (8h)
2. Writing PHP application with templates (16h)
3. Design HTML and CSS (16h)
4. Intsalling, testing application (8h)

Total 48h x 10$  = 480  ~ 500 USD

that would be my price  ;)