[thelist] css vertical positioning question

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Wed Jan 2 22:08:45 CST 2008

Oh Mark, I should have just gone to you in the first place.  I will
work with this and see if I can get the alignment correct. If I get
far into the weeds, I will contact you for paid assistance.

Thanks so much,
Meredith

--
PintSize Graphics & Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.pintsize.com
meredith at pintsize.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
and/or confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive
use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated
above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of any parts of the contents of this message/information is
strictly prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). All violators are
subject to fines, imprisonment or civil damages, or both.