[thelist] Fireworks of Photoshop

kasimir-k kasimir.k.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 06:37:00 CST 2008

Kevin Timmins scribeva in 06/01/2008 0:27:
> At the moment i am using fireworks, because it is actually doing what i
> want, although i found that when it comes to resampling my image for the web
> it does weird things to it

Interesting - what sort of weirdness are you facing?

> but i overcame that by resampling in photoshop.
> I'm on the trial version so atm i'm not thinking of buying

You might be interested in Gimp too: same type of program as Photoshop,
not quite as advanced but not too far behind - and it's free.

> note, how do you set up your mail client to view in thread mode? I'm using
> outlook 2007.

The first result for
seems quite good:
"On the View  menu, point to Arrange By, and then click Conversation."