[thelist] Editing an existing mpeg video

Nick Brogna nick at wemakepretty.com
Wed Jan 23 17:33:27 CST 2008

The cheapest and easiest option is probably using iMovie (which
should already be in your computer if it came preloaded with the
iLife suite or you purchased it separately) and the $3.00 "picture in
clip (static)" iMovie plugin found here: http://www.imovieplugins.com/
plugs/pictinclipstat.html This should allow you to embed a
"watermark" or "bug" or whatever image you like into the video pretty
painlessly. If they want to add a video clip as their bug, the same
company offers a video version of the same plugin for $3.50: http://
www.imovieplugins.com/plugs/multimoov.html

Hope this helps!

Cheers,