[thelist] PHP/MSQL question millions or thousands

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Feb 6 08:12:00 CST 2008

I concur.  Not only will it be more efficient, it'll open up a whole world
of possibilities in regards to formatting, functionality, and user
interfaces.  You'll just be much happier with this decision in the long run.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time: