[thelist] PHP/MSQL question millions or thousands

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Feb 6 08:12:00 CST 2008

I concur.  Not only will it be more efficient, it'll open up a whole world
of possibilities in regards to formatting, functionality, and user
interfaces.  You'll just be much happier with this decision in the long run.
:-)

Joshua

<><><><><><><><><><>
Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Portfolio:
http://www.waetech.com/design/portfolio/

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/