[thelist] denormalizing a result set in dreamweaver

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Fri Feb 8 01:44:24 CST 2008

> however, he says he cannot handle this, even though it's a prefectly
> decent-looking result set, no?

not as attractive as my wife, but it does have its merits

> is it called a repeat region?

he needs a *nested* repeat region which should display

   foo  aa 9
        bb 3
        cc 7
   bar  xx 4
   qux  mm 5
        nn 7
        oo 8

this page may have something useful on it

http://www.interaktonline.com/Documentation/MXKollection/096100_createre
gion.htm

of course, if he really wants it to display as this

   foo  aa 9  bb 3  cc 7
   bar  xx 4
   qux  mm 5  nn 7  oo 8

I think *one* of you should consider a more accepting stance toward
disappointment . . .

> note: i don't do dreamweaver

note: neither do I, any more ;) so take my flailing about with a grain
of salt

joel