[thelist] denormalizing a result set in dreamweaver

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Feb 8 10:54:44 CST 2008

How long is long?

Forcing them to write a short summary that is a complete thought would be
better all around than arbitrarily clipping a longer description.  If they
choose not to write a summary, then we could generate one automatically, in
one of two ways:

1.  Arbitrarily clip the longer description at x characters.
2.  Select a length x, then clip at the sentence ending at or before x.