[thelist] help on css navigation

Brother Levi (Michael) Edmonson webtech at paracletepress.com
Wed Feb 13 09:01:13 CST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a css list that looks great in firefox 2, but in ie6 and
ie7 is totally wrong.  The words have uppercased on the first letter,
and there should be a list of "buttons".
http://69.94.40.54/xtest/xstyle.html

at the moment, there are three problems
1) the upper cased text is underlined below the rest of the underlined
links in IE (both 6 and 7)
2) the buttons are not full even widths in ie 7, and full widthed in ie 6
3) also, if I can get it to work, I was trying to hide the underline
under the "~" characters on either side of the words

I've tried rebuilding the styles that uppercase a couple a different
ways, but I've love input if anyone has a chance.

Brother Levi