[thelist] help on css navigation

Annetta Hall AHall at NACDS.org
Wed Feb 13 11:01:33 CST 2008

To fix the upper case issue

Change your CSS to

#picnav LI A .upc{

Add 	line-height:24px;
to #picnav LI A {

and change your span tag to <span class="upc">

Annetta A. Hall
National Association of Chain Drug Stores

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Brother Levi
(Michael) Edmonson
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:01 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] help on css navigation

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a css list that looks great in firefox 2, but in ie6 and
ie7 is totally wrong.  The words have uppercased on the first letter,
and there should be a list of "buttons".

at the moment, there are three problems
1) the upper cased text is underlined below the rest of the underlined
links in IE (both 6 and 7)
2) the buttons are not full even widths in ie 7, and full widthed in ie
3) also, if I can get it to work, I was trying to hide the underline
under the "~" characters on either side of the words

I've tried rebuilding the styles that uppercase a couple a different
ways, but I've love input if anyone has a chance.

Brother Levi

For unsubscribe and other options, including the Tip Harvester and
archives of thelist go to: http://lists.evolt.org Workers of the Web,
evolt !