[thelist] Structure of legal documents

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Thu Feb 14 16:58:24 CST 2008

Of course if something _must_ look a certain way in print, you can
always use a PDF. For direct HTML browser viewing, you can only
control the appearance so much (as I think you know).  The header-
beside-the-content format isn't too hard in CSS, but if you're
looking for precise fonts or sizes, just use a PDF.

Stephen