[thelist] Structure of legal documents

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:24:07 CST 2008

I had considered PDF but unfortunately, the original documents are not
available in Word. I am not the person who manages the policies, just
the person asked to rework the structure (and design which will be
coming in a couple of months) of the web pages. It is my understanding
that the person who manages the policies receives the policy updates
piece meal via email or paper notifications.

Font size is not an issue, neither is font face but layout is a bit of
an issue in that it is preferred that the layout come close to the
legal-layout.

Thanks,

Jules

--
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca
E-mail: julian dot rickards at gmail dot com