[thelist] css container div is not working in firefox

David Laakso david at chelseacreekstudio.com
Sun Feb 17 16:41:21 CST 2008

Nan Harbison wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I did wrap the nav and content in a div with the same background color as
> the nav column, which is why I don't understand why this is happening....
> I will look at the Yahoo article, I am developing a hole in my office wall
> from all the banging of my head.
> :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Nan

Your uri is:
<http://www.projecthealthychildren.org/newsite/micronutrients.php>

The first id to open and last to close is #wholepage-inside. It is
collapsed and not containing its contents. This will correct it, and
you'll be fine cross-browser:

#wholepage-inside {
border:1px solid fuchsia; overflow: auto; <!---- ::add::
}

You'll want to validate the CSS and markup as well.

Best.
~dL